Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sopa9m: URGENT PLEASE

Omar & Joseph Au Lawfirm
P.O. Box 309
25730 Kuantan
Malaysia
My Emil is:joseph.weng50@hotmail.com

Dear Friend

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship
with you. I got your contact from a computerize data following my effort
searching for a trustworthy person to assist me.

I am Joseph Weng, an attorney at law. A deceased client of mine,that
shares the same last name as yours, died as the
result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2005. His heart
condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the
tsunami
disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

I contacted you to assist me in recovering the Fund valued at Nineteen
Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars ( US$19.2 Million Dollars), executed
contract fund that was approved in favor of my late client, Being the
proposed contract payment for the contract he executed with the shell
Company here before his untimely demise On the 12th of March 2005.for more
information.

I can be reached on this E-mail. joseph.weng50@hotmail.com


Best regards,
Barr Joseph Weng
Attorney at Law

No comments: